We’re Hiring: C#.NET Developers
Join a team of leading developers passionate about software development technologies, practices, and processes. Quadrus is seeking C#.NET developers with a minimum of 5 years of experience and a B.Sc. in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
In this role, you will:
- Build enterprise-scale applications using C# and the .NET Framework and libraries.
- Apply your deep understanding of software development processes and practices such as SOLID, OO, TDD and Inversion of Control.
- Implement functionality with an awareness of performance, design, reliability and scalability.
- Identify areas which require refactoring for performance, design, reliability or scalability.
- Assist other team members with the use and implementation of software development best practices such as design patterns, modularization, and designing for testability.
- Collaborate with teammates to analyze and creatively solve technical challenges with a goal of developing solutions that are robust and scalable.
- Fulfill multiple functional roles on the team including requirements analyst, architect, designer, developer, and tester.
- Participate in code and design reviews.
Does this position sound like a great fit? If so, join us!
To apply for this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include Quadrus – C#.NET SWD in the subject line of your email.
Applicants must have legal authorization to work in the Canada with no restrictions. All positions require background screening. While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, only those who possess the required skills and experience will be contacted.
Quadrus Development is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in people, passion, performance, and results. Discover what makes Quadrus a great place to work by visiting /careers/working-at-quadrus/.