We’re Hiring: Scrum Masters
Are you passionate about creating, developing and self-organizing teams to focus on delivering value, continuous improvement and to be engaged and excited about their work? Do you enjoy the complexities, challenges and rewards of mentoring and coaching teams to deliver value to the business every day? If so, we would love to hear from you!
What You’ll Do
- Provide leadership and mentor the team and project stakeholders on the Scrum Framework and the successful integration and adoption of Agile and Scrum best practices to drive successful project delivery and business impact
- Facilitate open and frequent communication with the team and project stakeholders to identify risks, remove roadblocks and build an open and collaborative team environment
- Utilize your knowledge and capabilities with integrating Agile methodologies and practices such as Continuous Delivery, DevOps, Kanban, Disciplined Agile, and other methodologies
- Lead by example to encourage and support the team’s efforts towards collaboration and creative problem solving
- Coach teams to not be disrupted by external interference and escalate issues to accelerate the resolution of delivery challenges to remove barriers to the delivery of value
- Inspire the team to apply new practices to improve delivery of quality “done” increments
- Leverage your experience with Agile toolsets (Azure DevOps, Atlassian Stack, etc.) to help teams integrate Agile tracking for better forecasting for delivery
- Support the Product Owner with maximizing value through release planning, managing the product backlog, and backlog refinement
Who We’re Looking For
- People-focused individuals who are continually developing skills and insights into coaching and mentoring teams on self-organization, empiricism, Scrum Framework, Agile practices, and the adoption of new process and practices to support the success of people in the delivery of value
- A highly self-motivated and driven servant leader with exceptional interpersonal skills, strong mediation capabilities, and experience navigating challenging environments
- An ability to juggle multiple projects, provide support for teams, manage conflicting priorities and remove roadblocks
- Prior experience working in a technical role, or leading technical development teams
- Professional Scrum Master certification is considered an asset
Submit your resume to email@example.com and include Quadrus – Scrum Master in the subject line of your email.
This opportunity is open to contract candidates. Applicants must have legal authorization to work in Canada with no restrictions. All positions require background screening. While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, only those who possess the required skills and experience will be contacted.
Quadrus Development is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in people, passion, performance, and results. Discover what makes Quadrus a great place to work by visiting /careers/working-at-quadrus/.