We’re Hiring: Senior Data Analysts/Developers
If you are a Senior Data Analyst/Developer who has experience designing and building data solutions in various technical environments, you are driven to provide accurate and relevant information to business stakeholders, and have a minimum of 10 years of experience and a post-secondary degree in Computer Science or Information Systems, Quadrus would like to hear from you.
In this role, you will:
- Utilize your experience building end to end BI solutions and knowledge of database principles and data design concepts such as dimensional and OLTP modeling, ETL data processing, and effective data presentation formats, to design and implement effective data solutions.
- Engage with subject matter experts and stakeholders at all levels of the business to solicit, understand and clarify business and technical requirements.
- Lead, mentor and work with team members to architect, design and build data solutions.
- Design, and implement database and/or data warehouse solutions utilizing tools and platforms such as MS SQL Server, Oracle, Cognos, MySQL, Business Objects, MS Reporting Services, Crystal Reports, Tableau, Power BI, SQL Azure, R, and Python.
- Design and implement data analytics and dashboard solutions using tools such as Power BI and/or Tableau.
- Design and implement ETL processes using commercial ETL tools such as MS SQL Server Integration Services and Informatica.
- Perform complex data exploration and analysis to support data mapping or to provide key information for business stakeholders.
- Design and write reports using tools such as MS SQL Server Reporting Services, Business Objects, etc.
- Explore new and emerging technologies such as Cloud, Big Data, NoSQL, Data Science, Machine Learning and advanced visualizations.
Does this position sound like a great fit? If so, join us!
To apply for this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include Quadrus – Senior Data Analyst/Developer in the subject line of your email.
Applicants must have legal authorization to work in the Canada with no restrictions. All positions require background screening. While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, only those who possess the required skills and experience will be contacted.
Quadrus Development is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in people, passion, performance, and results. Discover what makes Quadrus a great place to work by visiting /careers/working-at-quadrus/.