Are you an enthusiastic Senior Software Developer looking to create, develop, and deliver superior solutions for a variety of clients? Join a high-performing team of leading developers passionate about modern software development technologies, practices, and processes as you further your career – learn from peers and share your knowledge and experience through mentorship of fellow developers.
What You’ll Do
- Build robust and scalable applications using object-oriented programming principles in languages such as C#, Java, React and Angular
- Solve business problems by leveraging modern web technologies to implement on various platforms – mobile, cloud, n-tier, SaaS etc.
- Mentor client teams in the implementation of software development best practices and the adoption of Agile principles and Scrum-based techniques and processes
- Fulfill multiple functional roles, including: requirements analyst, architect, designer, developer, and tester
- Implement functionality with an awareness of performance, design, reliability and scalability
- Collaborate with teammates to analyze and creatively solve technical challenges
- Assess legacy applications and identify practical roadmap for addressing technical debt
- Provide guidance and mentorship to technical teams in code/design reviews with the goal of elevating the team’s technical competency
- Leverage your interpersonal and consulting skills to establish rapport and build trusted relationships with project stakeholders and the clients’ technical team
- Provide sound recommendations on critical decisions and identify opportunities to further support clients
Why You Should Apply
- Support and mentorship from the brightest, most experienced software developers in the industry
- Gain exposure to multiple industries and technologies
- Benefit from project delivery support and mentoring in your client engagements
- Opportunity to attend Quadrus’ public training offerings to expand your technical skills and achieve relevant industry certifications (e.g. PSM, PSPO)
- Participate in our in-house ImprovingU technical and personal development courses
Who We’re Looking For
- Team-oriented and versatile technical software professionals who enjoy the challenge of consulting and mentoring
- Self-motivated individuals who are exhilarated to gain knowledge in a wide range of business sectors
- Continuous learners driven to explore new development technologies and practices
- Software Development professionals with a minimum of 10 years’ experience delivering software products to market and implementing enterprise line-of-business solutions to meet the needs of companies
- Candidates with post-secondary education in Computer Science, or a related field
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Quadrus – Senior SWD in the subject line of your email.
This is a permanent employment opportunity. Applicants must have legal authorization to work in Canada with no restrictions. All positions require background screening. While we sincerely appreciate the interest of all candidates, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Quadrus Development is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in people, passion, performance, and results. Discover what makes Quadrus a great place to work by visiting /careers/working-at-quadrus/.