We’re Hiring: Intermediate and Senior Web Developers
Quadrus is looking for web developers who are passionate about developing applications using current and emerging web technologies. Are you a creative and enthusiastic problem solver who loves a good technical challenge? Are you seeking the opportunity to diversify your domain knowledge through exposure to a variety of industries and projects?
If you answered “yes”, have a minimum of 5 years of experience, and have completed post-secondary education in a related field, Quadrus would like to hear from you!
In this role, you will:
- Implement leading-edge software solutions for our clients in a variety of industry domains.
- Utilize relevant techniques and concepts specific to web and mobile platforms such as RESTful APIs, web services, microservices, responsive design and Single-Page Applications.
- Fulfill multiple functional roles on the team including requirements analyst, architect, designer, developer, and tester.
- Collaborate with teammates to analyze and creatively solve technical challenges with a goal of developing solutions that are robust and scalable.
- Communicate with clients to clarify system requirements and fine tune your deliverables to meet the expectations of the business.
Does this position sound like a great fit? If so, join us!
To apply for this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include Quadrus – Web Dev in the subject line of your email.
Applicants must have legal authorization to work in the Canada with no restrictions. All positions require background screening. While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, only those who possess the required skills and experience will be contacted.
Quadrus Development is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in people, passion, performance, and results. Discover what makes Quadrus a great place to work by visiting https://www.quadrus.com/careers/.